Sunday, June 17, 2012

Boys Rule sketch challenge





I used the June 8th sketch over at Boys Rule to make this layout of Kai.   I hadn't seen the picture before but Susan sent it to me and I just love it.    I "think" this was taken in April in CA when they

went out for a friends b'day party and it was a white party and everyone wore white.   Kai, as always looked so cute .     I used all Pink Paislee papers from Indigoe Bleu with the exception of the banner and that was left from the cuts outs of a die cut circle I had made from a piece of Bo Bunny  ETC collection.  I used a lot of it yesterday and just saved these pieces knowing they would work on a border sometime.   I like how it stands out from the rest of the coordinating papers.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, Barbara! Love the pic of Kai and the fun sparkly title :)

    ReplyDelete