Monday, September 30, 2013

Cut & Color


I DID IT !!!    My Scraps and More forum had a challenge for everyday of September (except Sundays) and I made a layout for everyone.    The final challenge today for Mix it up Monday
was to use 3 or more pictures, 2 shapes, paint or mist and stickers.    I covered it all.
I have a rectangle and numerous circles.  4 pictures, I painted the edge of rectangle and big circle and then I found a sticker of some scissors I added up by my title.
I am also barely making the deadline at Colorful Creations to use buttons on a layout.   I've been wanting to do this challenge all month, but never found just the right layout to use extra buttons on, but this one worked out great because I just added a button to the center of each small circle.
The circles were actually leftovers from the scrap and more challenge from either Friday or Saturday and the colors actually worked out perfectly.

3 comments:

  1. Really cute layout. Love the pictures. Also really like the floral paper. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great theme for a page! It's fun to see all those different pictures of your smiling face and all the different colors and styles you've had! I'm in love with the papers! Need to know where the multi-colored floral is from!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone. Ruth the paper is "possibly" from
    EP - For the Record 2. I know I used some from that collection and some was the last sheet in another collection and I've empied my trash so don't even have the name left on the bottom strip. Sorry

    ReplyDelete