Saturday, October 5, 2013

Family



I'm entering this layout in one of the last challenges at Use Your Words.     The challenge was to use the word family so made this layout with the picture of Dad and two great grandsons.   I didn't use a sketch just made my own.   I used the orange cardstock to go with Koda's shirt and then just opened my scrap drawer.   First thing I saw was this gray large circle, it is actually the B side of some patterned paper that I had cut for a project and never used.   The pattern was too feminine so went with the grey and decided to just use a lot of circles.   I had the 6x12 sheet of stripped paper in there and pulled it to cut circles but then just decided to use it as is and got some smaller scraps out and traced and cut the different sizes of circles and went for i.   I'm please with how it turned out.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photo! Great use of the circles! Thanks for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet picture! I love the colors on your LO and the floral paper is very pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The circles and colors are great!Thanks for linking up to the family challenge at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Loving all the circles! So glad you could join in the fun over at Use Your Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page! Thank you for playing along at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the circles, great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout, I love your circles! Thanks for playing along at YUW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely LO. Thanks for playing at UYW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely take on the challenge!
    Thanks for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete