Thursday, January 16, 2014

Chef Jason


Jason loves to cook and this family loves to eat so we did a lot of it over the Thanksgiving trip to Texas.   This is one picture I got of Jason standing still with a simple plate of sausage and cheese he
cut up for everyone while we were having our Iron Chef pizza cook off.     So we were even eating while we were making food.     I like the 1-15-14 sketch a lot at Boys Rule Scrapbook kits that was just posted yesterday so I knew I wanted to use it right away.        I don't have a lot of pictures of Jason by himself so I thought this sketch would let me highlight this picture of him.
I used the last two full pages of paper from Pink Paisley, Indigo Blue collection and then I had the
2 rectangular scraps in with these sheets that was all that was left and the star and a couple of speech tabs that came with the collection.    Sorry to see it go but can't say I wasted any.
Be sure to check out the challenge at  Boys Rule, its always fun there.     Just click   HERE
and you will have all the details.

1 comment:

  1. Love this take on the sketch Barbara! We too have a man who loves to cook and a family full of good eaters ;) so glad you joined us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete