Saturday, January 11, 2014

Gifts


I pulled out one of my newer Christmas collections for this layout.   I used Echo Park - Very Merry Christmas collection.     If you look closely you will even see the name of it in my layout.  
While checking out my challenge blogs for the day, I found this new sketch at "Let's Capture Our
Memories" this morning and went right to work on it.  Check out the sketch   HERE    I changed it up a little bit and used a Christmas Bingo card instead of just a long strip of paper under the right picture.  Then moved my
journaling up under the title.

Now did you find the collection name????

Look just above my GIFTS title, there it is.   I love it when I can use all the extra little scraps
This came off the tear strips of one of the pieces of paper,  usually just thrown away but I wanted to use it and thought it worked great into my title.

5 comments:

  1. Love the fact that you incorporated the collection name in your layout! I was actually trying to do that in a project I was working on yesterday. Thanks again for playing with LCOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Barb. I love the boarder punch you used. The papers and photos go well together. Very nice indeed. Thanks for playing along at LCOM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, I like the challenges at LCOM, always fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty page... nice Christmassy touch with the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of using the collection name, I myself always use every piece of it as much as possible. Love the border punch. Beautiful LO. Thanks for playing along with us at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete