Saturday, March 29, 2014

This is what fun looks like


I/m back today working on our vacation photos.    This layout I used the sketch at Scrap Much?
You can check it out   HERE    So glad I got the time to do this today because I really like the sketch.
Plus I got to use 3 pictures of Dad taken on 3 different days on vacation.     One on the boat when we went snorkeling,  then laying out by the pool at the house we rented then the last one taken the first afternoon we got there sitting on the bench at end of patio with our ocean view behind him.
Needless to say we all had a great, fun and relaxing vacation.
It might be hard to see in this picture but I did some faux white stitching all the way around the background paper and then my journaling is in white in the upper right hand corner.
I used some new collection papers I got a couple of weeks ago.   Jillibean Soup - Sightseeing Stew collection, it has a lot of fun patterns.     One page is a strip of sayings and patterns and I cut it out to use as my title and the arrows were on the strip too.   I just cut the strip into 3 pieces to make it work.

Here is the sketch I used.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Barbara, thanks for joining in on the weekend fun at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that title and that fun stitching effect around the page. Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete