Monday, August 4, 2014

Dixie Stampede


This was my favorite dinner spot on our vacation in Michigan.   I had the fresh caught whitefish, which was my dinner of choice then the next 2 nights also.   But here at the Dixie Stampede is was so very very good, it was baked in a lemon butter sauce and I ate every last bite.   We got here early, probably about 5:15 to 5:30 and got seated upstairs immediately and then when we left there were probably 25+ people waiting for tables, so our timing was perfect.    All the tables and the window frames had been written on with the names and dates of dinner guests there.   So we added our names too.    You know you are a true scrapper that while writing my name I was thinking how I had to have pictures to include in a layout.    The paper I used was from the DCWV "The Gilded Paper Stack" and it was perfect colors and then having the background wood look paper and just some shine to it with the gold patterned paper I used for the banners and then finished it off by using gold Thickers for the title.    Colorful Creations had the perfect sketch for me to use with their Aug. 1 sketch.   Check out the details  HERE and see the sketch below.   I changed it a bit to fit the format of my main picture.


11 comments:

  1. Love this layout! Great background and I love the pp and the gold with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! I love how you use all this gold!! thank you for playing with us at CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us @ CC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiBarbara!- love your Loo from this sketch! thanks for joining us again at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiBarbara!- love your Loo from this sketch! thanks for joining us again at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful layout!

    Thanks for joining us at CC :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very elegant page this is !!!! great !!! thank you for playing with us at CC !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for playing along! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page and pictures! Thank you for joining us at CC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful layout and sounds like a really yummy place to eat. Thanks for sharing with us at CC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely layout!Thanks for joining us at CC!

    ReplyDelete