Saturday, August 30, 2014

Dunns River Fall


My brother and I took a trip to Jamaica in Sept. 1997 and somehow when I left KC in 2001 I never got some of my pictures packed up and moved and this was some of them.    But when visiting my brother last week I looked thru his old photo boxes and we found our trip pictures in the first box so he let me have them all so scrap.    We took a road trip one day for an overnight in Kingston and stopped at Dunn River Falls.   I was so happy to see this double page sketch at "Stick It Down" because I had just enough pictures to use them all to go with the sketch.     I think I'll be doing more Jamaica layouts now for a few days now that I have the pictures after all these years.   For this double layout I used papers from Jillibean Soup - Sightseeing Stew and a couple of PL cards to journal on and to put my title on.   There is still a couple of days left to enter the challenge here so if you have some scrapping time this holiday weekend check out all the details   HERE.


4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and wonderful photos it looks like a fun trip. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos. It looks like a fun trip. Thanks for playing with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! Lots of fun I can see! Perfect arrow background patterned papers for a vacation! Thank you for playing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very glad you found the photos! Your little palm tree is quite cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete