Saturday, August 2, 2014

PL Week 30 - Summer


I panic if I get behind on PL pages.  Last week after vacation I had to do two weeks worth and I realize why I like to make them during the actual week and add as things come along.       The "SUMMER" prompt at "Stuck on U Sketches"  was perfect because I already had this Summer bingo card set out to use this week with the end of July and first of August.   So I just picked a spacer card to go with the summer theme and a journal card to write on too.     I finished page 1 for this week last night and then I'll finish up page too probably tomorrow as I don't know of anything special going on for Sunday so will be able to add what I have for the week.   Check out the full details of the challenge HERE.    It's been so fun to have a PL challenge to work with every month.

5 comments:

  1. Nice page, Barbara. I really like that Fresh Summer Days card and the kitty picture above it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really inspire me Barbara how you are able to stay current on your PL pages....I am hopelessly behind!. Love this page especially the photo of the 2 kitties. Thanks for joining us at Stuck on U Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that summer card you used! There are so many great additions to PL pages that we can use, aren't there? Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete