Thursday, August 28, 2014

Plaza Fountain


I ended up scrapping last night long enough to get this layout finished from Reveal #85 at  
 "Let's Capture Our Memories".    I had made the card from the reveal in the afternoon and didn't think I would get to the layout.     I was even able to find a film strip like the one in the sketch to use too.    I've lived in Kansas City for so many years and passed this J.C. Nichols Memorial Fountain 100's of times.   It's rather the key fountain in KC but I have never walked over to it and taken pictures.     Finally after having lunch one day just a block away and looking at the fountain the whole time I went over and we got pictures.   So glad I did, it is beautiful.
The sketch I used is below and just click     HERE     to check out the details and design team entries in full.




3 comments:

  1. Love the different perspectives in your photos. It draws the eye to the middle one. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout Barbara :) Great job with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete