Monday, November 17, 2014

FUN


I've had so much fun this year making Halloween layouts.   Even though these pictures were taken a few weeks before Halloween, they were from our fun day at Deanna Rose Children's Homestead which was all decorated for Halloween so I got some great regular pics of the kids there plus some Halloween themed ones so I could dig into the stash of all my Halloween papers and embellies.

I used the Sketch #282 from "Creative Scrappers"    As soon as I saw this sketch I thought I would be able to use an assortment of my Halloween papers when I made it and I was right.   4 different patterns and then I cut out some of the circles from some scrapes of Halloween papers.    A win win situation for me while having fun scrapping.    :)

You have till the end of November to make your layout using the sketch.   HERE are the details.


2 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch! I love the fun papers you used and the title alphas are awesome! TFS! Best of luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Halloween page!! LOVE the product you chose!!

    ReplyDelete