Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kai and Mylan's Valentine Cards



I'm going to be out of town next week so thought I would get my Valentine cards finished for the grandkids, because when I get back I'll have to get the candy treats ready to mail to them in Texas so they have it by Valentines Day.    I saw this sketch at "Sketch -N- Scrap" and knew it would be perfect for Valentine cards.    I'm also in a weekly challenge to make cards from prompts in two different yahoo. groups.   They are both for Valentine cards, one was only to use cream, black and pink on the card and the other was to only use black, white and red.   I decided to personalize the cards a bit and handwrite the sentiment.    Check out the details for this January challenge at
"Sketch -N- Scrap"  HERE  and see below for the sketch.

4 comments:

  1. Love the handwritten sentiment, how special! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love that you used different colors! Orange, what a bright idea!! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete