Friday, February 13, 2015

So Pretty


It's time Design Team A at "Scrap Much" single page reveal.    I loved the sketch for this week as I got to bring out all the bling.     Even though my granddaughter, Mylan, is not a girly girl, I thought the bling would go great with this picture of her with her new shorter haircut.
I just love that smiling face of hers.

I hope to see a lot of you joining into the sketch this week and see all your layouts.

You can see the sketch below and check out the details  HERE at "Scrap Much"



7 comments:

  1. I love this sketch and precious Mylan is perfect. Really love seeing you bling it up! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout!! LOVE how you used the bling. And your granddaughter is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet page for a super sweet picture! I love every inch of this! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty page, pretty picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all that bling! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete