Wednesday, February 11, 2015

WRONG you are really 32


I just had to scrap this picture of my daughter.   Her boyfriend (now husband) took this picture on her birthday last year.   I had sent her these candle numbers for her b'day cake and she reversed them on the cake box to say she was only 23.   Nice try Leslie.

I used the January sketch  at "My Creative Sketches"  Since I had so many colors in the back ground paper, I just pulled some of the colors from the circles and made everything else with those colors in card stock.    The challenge closes on Feb. 14th.   So I'm glad I got it made.  I really enjoyed the sketch.    I've added the sketch below and check out the details   HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, Barb, and cute story!! Love your daughter's name!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page Thank you for joining our sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete