Tuesday, May 5, 2015

# Desserts


I use Facebook but not Twitter, so I'm not into the hashtag world, but I thought that this title might work using the hashtag with it.      This picture was taking a couple of years ago while we were out for lunch in St. Louis and Bryce was enjoying his dessert.  

I didn't use any sketch just pulled the background paper out from a kitchen themed pad of paper I've had for ages.   Since it was all of sweets I thought it would work but then to try and overshadow all the pinks in the paper since the picture is of a boy only,  I pulled out some scraps for the background stripes that had blues in them and then matted the stripes and the title with a dark blue card stock.
I mad my picture frame from more scraps with blue and also mated in a navy blue.   Added some blue border strips vertically for just a little extra and then used blue bling on the 4 corners of the picture frame.

This layout I am going to enter at "S.W.A.T. - Scrap Warriors Advanced Training"    The NSD challenge there was that there were no rules, no sketches, no colors combos, just create and make what you want.   So viola, here it is.

Be sure to check out "S.W.A.T" to participate in the challenge.   You have till May 8th to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment