Friday, May 1, 2015

Fun Times at Legoland





My grandkids went to Florida over their spring break to see their Grandpa and they got to go to Legoland for a day.    And looking at all the pictures I got off FB from their trip it looks like they had a blast.  I kinda want to go now, I would love to see all the lego items built there.    I actually didn't have a single horizontal picture in all the ones they took while there so I googled Legoland Florida images and found several.  Some with the entrance and some inside, but I really liked this picture of the map of everything so just saved that image and printed it for my layout.

For this two page layout I used the sketch that was posted today at "Scrap Much?!"   I'm on Design Team A and we are all sharing our layouts with you today so go to "Scrap Much?!" and check out the sketch and all the layouts the others on the DT made and be sure and enter and take the challenge and share your layout with us too with a chance for a great prize.   Hope to see lots of entries because I'm sure you will love this sketch as much as I did.

So go to "Scrap Much?!" for all the info you need.


4 comments:

  1. Super cute layout Barbara. Love the added google image - totally perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your papers that you used...great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Barbara! And I always love scrolling through your clog to see how busy you have been!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone and Laura so glad you go through my blog I'm always adding layouts some several a day.

    ReplyDelete