Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Gram - Kai - Faces


I had to do some work on my computer a couple of weeks ago, it's speed was so slow, so I decided to look thru the over 70,000 pictures on my hard drive and do some deleting of bad pictures, almost duplicates,  why did I ever take this picture.   I managed over the course of a few days looking at everything to delete around 3000 pictures.   Ended up getting a new solid state hard drive but still was glad I got some pictures removed.   Anyway while looking through old pictures I found this series of pictures of me and Kai playing around out by the pool over July 4th weekend 2010.   I don't even know who took the pictures but I went ahead and printed them out in a smaller size hoping that I would find a fun sketch to use them with.    Then viola last Friday the 15th,  "My Scraps & More" posted their sketch #106 and it was perfect for these.  This was so fun to work with this sketch and I'm so very glad I found these old pictures of us playing.

You can see the great sketch below and  just go to  "My Scraps and More" and check out all the details.


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous page!! LOVE how you used the sketch!! The squares with your pictures and the big banner are all fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch, and what a great find of the photos so perfect for it! I love the pops of black too. So glad you played along with My Scraps & More sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your papers which are perfect for these cute photos! thanks for playing along with My Scraps and more Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and fun page! Thanks for playing along with us at MS&M!

    ReplyDelete