Wednesday, May 27, 2015

U R #1


I made this layout this morning, it went together so easily.   I'm entering it for the first  3rd birthday challenge at Sketch-N-Scrap.    I'm trying to catch up on a lot of them before the end of the month
This challenge was from Susan Renshaw.   The challenge was to use the sketch (I have it below)
and the twist of using only 3 colors, 3 different medias and sets of 3 things.

So here I what I did.   I used 3 colors grey, pink and blue   (I was trying to go with the colors in the picture - you can just barely see the blue of my Dad's shirt color)

3 different medias.   I used washi tape, (the blue horizontal strips,  ribbon (the pink polka dot) and the pink homemade netting  ( the biggest pink strip under picture).

My groups of 3 are 3 blue washi strips, 3 pink ribbon tips, my picture is matted 3 times and I have 3 groups of flowers (2 of them in groups of 3) and my title just uses 3 thickers (the # symbol is hand drawn)

You can get all the details on this great challenge from Susan    HERE.



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture of you and your Dad!! Thank you so much for entering my Challenge - a great take on the sketch and all the twists!! Hope to see you again at Sketch~N~Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Thanks for joining my challenge for Sketch N Scraps 3rd birthday bash.

    ReplyDelete