Thursday, May 14, 2015

You are one in a Buzzzzzilion



I  cleaned out my scrap drawer this morning and set this piece aside to use on a card.   I was looking through my sketches and found this one from "Freshly Made Sketches" sketch # 186 and decided to just use the whole piece and a piece of ribbon .    I wanted to use a triangle on a card for a challenge in one of my yahoo groups  "Scrapping and Chatting" and this sketch was perfect because it said to use any shape as its focal point.    Then I had to find a stamp that would work on the shape and luckily had this little bee stamp that I had never used.   Simply made and ready to add a not inside and send it off to someone.

Here is the sketch and the info for the challenge is   HERE.


1 comment:

  1. This dsp is pretty, and I love how you've used a ribbon with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete