Thursday, July 23, 2015

The All - Stars


My Dad loves loves loves baseball.   So when we went to the Twins game and we saw these statues, I had to get pictures of him with them.    The first statue is Kirby Puckett and the one batting is Harmon Killebrew.     He really enjoyed seeing these.   Even though a lifelong St. Louis Cardinal fan and National league fan, he loves going to other stadiums and seeing other teams.     On this trip we saw Minnesota Twins play the Detroit Tigers.   Two teams he had never seen in person.

I used Kelly Hotifield's sketch at "SKETCH-N-SCRAP"    I had my baseball background paper and then went with the red speciality paper to go with the stripes in the balls and then blue star paper since Dad had on a blue shirt.     I added a baseball bat and ball and a single star by my dad for my embellishments and that was it with me red and white title.

Check out all the details for all the "SKETCH-N-SCRAP" challenges    HERE    you still have 8 days to enter all of any of them.


8 comments:

  1. LOVE your story behind this awesome layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page! LOVE all the baseball papers! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Love the papers. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page! What cool background paper and the photos go perfect with it! Thanks for joining us at SKetch N Scrap! I hope you play along again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout! Love your papers!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout, Barbara! Those papers are perfect for such a fun memory! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW! Great layout!! I love the colors!! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Layout! Love the baseball theme. Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap. :)

    ReplyDelete