Sunday, September 6, 2015

fall colors note card



For one of my yahoo groups one of the card challenges this month was to make a card using fall colors so I made this card using the sketch at "NACHO AVERAGE CHALLENGES"
It was a perfect sketch.  I started with a kraft card and added a yellow doily and then I found this piece of fall paper in my scraps with shades of orange, browns and golds,  I matted it with orange card stock, then cut my banner from the same card stock and stamped  my sentiment 'just a little note' I decided to add a gold leaf to the card and then after all put together I decided to ink the edges of the card with orange ink.

Here is the sketch below and just click on "NACHO AVERAGE CHALLENGES" to read all the details yourself and see what their great design team did with this sketch.


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and a fabulous take on the sketch :) A super cool card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall card, Barbara! Love the gold leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card -- the colors are so vibrant!! the leaf is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! I love the fall colors and the leaf. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average CHallenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful fall card! I'm ready to see the colors start changing and get some cooler weather :) Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall and fall colors! Your card is a perfect fall card! Great take on the Nacho sketch.

    ReplyDelete