Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Foo Fighters


I got to go to one more Foo Fighter concert with my daughter in August.   The first concert we ever went to together 15 years ago was the Foo Fighters.   This was my 3rd, but being this is by far and forever her favorite band she has been to probably close to 20.   Everywhere she has lived and then traveled to some too.    Here in Kansas City, St. Louis, NYC, Toronto, DC Baltimore and even London.   Multiple times in some of these cities and also other places I don't remember.

I took so many pictures and was waiting for just the right sketch so I could use a big variety.
So even though I had already made a sketch for the DT reveal on 9-15 at "LET'S SCRAP" I decided to go ahead and make another layout using the sketch since I could uses such a variety of pictures.
SO if you also have a lot of pictures from an event that you have been wanting to scrap then this is the one for you.   I used a few more pictures than the sketch shows but as always just do your take on the sketch even if you decide to only do one side of the double page sketch.

Check out the sketch below and then go to "LET'S SCRAP" to check out all the details.   Unity Stamps is our prize sponsor this month.


5 comments:

  1. Another fantastic layout. it does look like this sketch is very versatile :)I love the little guitars you used for embellishments too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool page! I love the colors and how you kept the theme going strong with all the papers and embellishments!

    Glad you got to go! I loved that they created the throne for Dave Grohl! That sounds like it would have been something to see!

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great layout... I love how versatile this sketch is. Great pics and papers and I'm sure it was a great night!! :)

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this! Love the guitar paper and how you added the ticket and Foo Fighters is such a great band! Looks like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I love this band and it was a great concert. Seeing Dave Grohl perform on his "thorn" because of his broken leg was so cool. He rocks.

    ReplyDelete