Monday, September 7, 2015

SWIM



I had taken these pictures of Addisyn and Gibson during our trip to their house over July 4th.
They have a big hot tub and just turn down the heat and its a great place for the kids to take a little swim at home.

I used sketch  #113 at "MY SCRAPS & MORE"  (which also happens to be my favorite online shopping place)  It worked out great for these two pictures.   I had some strips of 'water' paper that I started with and then added card stock strips of orange and green to match their life jackets and also matted the pictures with the same card stock.  A little white faux stitching, my title, journaling and a pair of flip flop embellishments and I had my layout made.

Check out the sketch below and go to "MY SCRAPS & MORE"  and see what the Design Team came up with using the sketch.  They also have a great prize of an  Halloween assortment as a very timely prize for the upcoming layouts you will be making next month.


6 comments:

  1. Cool page!! LOVE the colors and the way you used the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch and the colors are great on this layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors and how you did the stripes! The matting behind the photos makes them pop! Cute flip flops! Thanks for playing along with My Scraps and More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that faux stitching in white! Really great summer layout with the kids. Super fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat a cute beach page! Love the tiny flip flops!! Thanks for joining us at MSAM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crisp clean colors on this page - perfect swim layout!

    ReplyDelete