Friday, December 18, 2015

Master Chef



When I saw the latest sketch at "ELLE'S STUDIO" blog I thought about these two pictures I had been saving to scrap of my granddaughter Mylan making scrambled eggs for breakfast and knew that I had papers from the Elle's Studio collection "Let's Eat"   I would say perfect match.

This is my 2nd grid layout in two days, pretty unusual for me.   But I had fun putting this one together with just the two pieces of patterned paper from the collection and using card stock strips to make the grid.   I inked the edges of both pieces of paper with a brown ink and that was it.

A couple of tabs for embellishment and to journal on from the collection and its a completed layout.

Here is the check and go to "ELLE'S STUDIO" to check out all the details yourself.




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful page! This paper is perfect and your title is the sweetest! Great job with the sketch, too! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete