Monday, January 25, 2016

Week 4 PL title card


I'm on the Design Team at "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"  and this isn't my week to work the sketch but I really liked it and when I decided to work on my title page today I went to the blog to get some inspiration and decided to go ahead and use this weeks sketch by Emma Prescott.

Hope some of you will join in also.  Still time to work this sketch and the rest of the weekly sketches for January.   Plus there is a great prize.    "Live Your Day" - Picture My Life set.    An awesome prize.


4 comments:

  1. That is great that youre doing the sketches too! I don't project Life but I sure have and fun making the cards and adding them to my pages! and thanks for your comment on mine today Barbara...nice to be on a team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete