Sunday, April 17, 2016

Cat's Meow



Ever since I started working on this layout I've been singing over and over the "Soft Kitty" song from Big Bang Theory.    I just loved that one of the collections of cat papers that I have had this strip of words on it.

I am doing this layout for my Design Team today at "LASTING MEMORIES"    Staying with the music theme of the month - the challenge theme for this week is BROADWAY.     Of course you can use your own take on the challenge anyway you want.    I did the take of the Broadway show  "Cats" and made a layout with pictures of my cats.   We have a house full of six cats and got pictures here on 5 of them,  getting the sister  Amy of Abby that is on the bed is next to impossible.   But then they are identical so who knows for sure who I'm getting a picture of.  :)    But onto the challenge, you might interpret the challenge to make a layout about your trip to NY and going to a play or just walking the area.   Or maybe in your hometown a travel company came and put on a broadway play.   Or perhaps your own little stars were in a play in their school.     However you interpret this challenge we are looking forward to seeing your layout.    

Checkout all the details and see what the other DT members did here at "LASTING MEMORIES"

1 comment: