Friday, June 10, 2016

Hello Hollywood


I just finished this layout with my take of  the week 1 June sketch at   "LET'S GET SKETCHY"   I  had this picture of my grandson Kai from a trip he took to California earlier this year with his Mom.
I used the Simple Stories - Say Cheese II papers to make it .   I thought it was perfect for the pic with him with the Hollywood sign prop.   I think this must have been at Universal Studios,  I believe is where the picture prop is.

Check out the sketch below and click  HERE  for all the details of the challenge.  Freckle Fawn is the sponsor for the month of June.


7 comments:

  1. Barbara, that is a cute Photo! Love hello Hollywood title too! Thanks once again for always joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful!Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo and take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete