Thursday, June 2, 2016

Mini Golf Card


Here is the PL card I made for my reveal today at "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"
I think this might be the first time I've ever added any real stitching to a PL card.   But this was fun and I did what I call a shoelace stick because I thought the background paper already kind of went with my daughters dress and then the stitching this way was like it also.    So a win win for me.

Then here is my complete PL page that I used the card on.   This page covers this last week from
Mothers Day to today.



Here is the PL card sketch for this first week of June.   Check out the details and look everyday for a new reveal using this sketch at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Barbara and love the stitching gives such great texture to the card :)

    ReplyDelete