Friday, August 5, 2016

Desert Dome


When you spend the day at the zoo you sure take a lot of pictures.
This is my second double page layout I made of our trip a week ago and I still have some more pictures that I would like to scrap.   Plus many more that I'll save but not scrap.    I mean really, who can't resist taking pictures of all those animals you see.  
This layout is all about some of the sights inside the Desert Dome at the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha.   When  I was last there about 15 years ago with my kids were teenagers.   The Dome was a rainforest.    The desert dome was great, but I have to say from what I remember of the rainforest exhibit I liked it much better.   So I guess at some time there will be another exhibit there.    So always good to be able to go back to it.

"LET'S SCRAP"  always has great double page sketches so that is where I went to look when I was making this layout.    They didn't disappoint because the sketch from August 1st was great of
including a lot of the pictures from the Desert Dome.

Check out  "LET'S SCRAP"  and get all the details and see what the DT made.   The prize is a
$10 GC from any online scrappy store.


5 comments:

  1. Great layout, I agree that double layouts give you an opportunity to include multiple photos and your photos are wonderful. The dome looks incredible. Thanks for joining us again Barb at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and love the pics Barb! Thanks for playing!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout, yes too much to see at the zoo! Great job with these photos and sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed, it's so hard to not take tons of pictures while at the zoo!!! I love your background paper, it is perfect and totally reminds me of the dome. Thank you for playing along with Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout Barbara and I agree too how can you not take lots of photos at the zoo. Looks like it was a cool place to check out I can imagine the rain-forest was probably a better exhibit, but great that they move so many exhibits around

    ReplyDelete