Thursday, August 11, 2016

Every Family has a Story Welcome to Ours


"SCRAP-CHALLENGE-YOURSELF"    latest challenge #32 is an 'Art for Inspiration' with this
great picture.    Don't you just love it?


Of course you have to be sure and include a picture of yourself when making your layout.   Since I'm always the picture taker in the family this challenge always pushes me to be sure and include myself in some layouts.    
When I first saw the challenge picture, my first thought went to walking along the mall in Washington DC when we were there in 2008 and the cherry blossoms were in bloom.   So I went back on my computer to those pictures but no pictures of me, just ones of my daughter and dad walking along the waterway with the cherry blossoms over the walkway.
So I just started looking deep into my photo album on my computer looking for pictures of my walking anywhere near water as that is what I wanted to pull form the inspiration picture and went back to 2005.   This time my brother was taking the pictures and I was in them.     I had never scrapped these pictures but finally this was my chance.   This was an afternoon we just took my brothers jeep out to some farm land he owns outside of Columbia, MO and just walked around, sometimes by the pond there and others up into the trees.
I chose the title for my layout because as my journaling says I love being with my family.   We have spent great time together, whether just in each others home or on the many vacations we have taken together.  
So be sure and check out the link above and enter your layout in the challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara! It's so nice to see your beautiful layout here! I love how you found photos with you in them for this challenge. Thank you SO MUCH for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout and photos. Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a masterful job of scrapping those outside photos. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, glad you found those great pictures to make this wonderful layout! Love your title work! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute page! Love your font! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful saying. Fabulous LO.

    ReplyDelete