Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I love Papa



I had fun playing with the sketch from "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"    I changes it up some and used my single sheet of background paper as my title.   I just added different alphas for the I and the Papa.    I love this picture taken of my grandson and my dad just before he left with his Dad and sister to drive back home to Dallas after visiting for the long weekend.    I love these two guys.

Here is the sketch I used and just go to "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"   for the details on the challenge.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout and such a great picture of the two of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I like how you changed the side of the sketch, thanks so much for joining in with us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on our sketch. Lovely layout and precious photo. Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout from that sketch and your fab photo - well done.

    ReplyDelete