Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Love You


Finally feel like my scrapping mojo is returning these last two days and getting a lot of the new October sketch challenges completed.   I left so many undone last month and I'm going to make up for it this month.

For this layout of my handsome stepson David and his beautiful wife Nikki I used the October 1st
sketch at   "STUCK  ?!  SKETCHES"    I put my own little spin on it and used the DCWV Gilded Grey stack of papers.

Here is the sketch and just click    HERE   for all the challenge details.


6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you, that your mojo is returning. I love your die cut flowers. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful layout with great colors! I like the die cuts you have used. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the elegant and sophisticated take on the Stuck?! Sketch! You really made it your one in the loveliest way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, clean, graphic look. Love the gold accenting, and your colors look great with the photos. So happy you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page! Loving the gold and the die-cut flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Barbara love the tops of gold! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete