Thursday, November 10, 2016

Happy Halloween


I don't usually get a variety of good pictures of my Granddaughters in Orlando to scrap for Halloween, but this year is an exception.   I think I'm going to be able to make Halloween layouts.
This is the second one.

I used the sketch at   "THE MEMORY NEST"    for this one, featuring a variety of circles.
I loved it because I just pulled out all my Halloween scraps of paper and cut out different sizes
of circles.    I love using up scraps.

Here is the sketch and go to  "THE MEMORY NEST"  to see what all the design team made,
there are some awesome layouts there.


4 comments:

  1. OMG! The pose! Made me smile. Fab page. Thanks for uisng the sketch from The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute photo - they are rockin' those Halloween costumes! Great layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper adorable photo and I love all the different Halloween papers you used! Really fun layout! Thanks for playing w/ TMN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me again Barbara! Love the circles in a Halloween theme! Nicely done! thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete