Friday, November 11, 2016

There's No Place Like the Craft Room


When I saw the first challenge of the month at "SCRAP OUR STASH CHALLENGE BLOG"
I wondered how I could come up with something to go with the book title inspired challenge.


Then my daughter-in-law posted these pictures of the kids on Facebook.   She said the Gibson and
Addisyn had been going wild all afternoon and would calm down.    So downstairs to the craft area she has set up for them and it was the perfect thing to get them to sit and create and not be so rambunctious.     So   besides going with the colors of the cover, blue and yellow  I made my own title like the book also.   "There's No Place Like the Craft Room"   I added 4 wood veneer stars and also two other pieces of wood veneer for my embellishments.

Check out   "SCRAP OUR STASH"   and be inspired like I was.

8 comments:

  1. Super cute layout :) Looks like they were having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable page. Love the details and awesome stash take. Thanks so much for your entry in our SOS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout! Love those pictures! Great take on the challenge! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!This layout makes me smile..I can tell they are really having fun!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love the title, photos and your take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so agree with your title! Such a fun and colourful layout :) Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY CUTE!! Perfect colors for the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you were inspired by the book cover! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete