Monday, November 7, 2016

Trick or Treat


Entering this in the double Scrappy Friends challenge.

t was scary but I really pulled out all the Halloween papers for this layout.  I actually have 6 different patterned papers.    Might be hard to find them all, 3 are black backgrounds,  my candy pull background paper,  the house and people/ghost strip thru the middle to the right edge, and then the row of pumpkins at the bottom is cut from another of patterned paper.   #4 is the purple/blue/green stripped paper thru the middle of the layout,  #5 is the circle cut from purple paper with witches hats and finally #6 I used twice, the white trick or treat paper.     I used one strip for the title and one behind the picture.     Now looking at this again you might say I have 2 other patterns with the stripes on the candy tags on the left of the picture and the orange & black dots on the give me candy sticker.
Plus for my matting of some of the patterns and the picture I used two different shades of orange and also green card stock.

This layout all came together using the sketch at "GRAND DIVA'S CREATIVE CORNER"  When I was looking at it I knew it would be the perfect sketch to really use a lot of different papers.   So
since Halloween was just over,  I had those papers out and plenty of pictures of the grandkids to scrap.

Next to go with the This and That challenge at  "ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOG"   I  chose to add wood to my layout.   The oval where I have 2016 in stickers is wood veneer and I used that for
my only journaling of the date of this Halloween picture.  The on the left edge of the picture I added 3 wood veneer potty people, 2 boys and one girl for my three, about to be in a sugar coma grandkids.

Go to each blog for the details.

"GRAND DIVA'S CREATIVE CORNER"  

"THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS"

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Look at all that candy! Great LO! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout and wonderful job with both challenges! Thank you for playing along with the November Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete