Monday, December 12, 2016

Let It Snow


The yahoo scrapping group I am has a weekly card challenge and the prompt for this week is winter and snow.    So I started looking through some of my favorite challenge blogs to see if anyone else had a challenge similar to this.        "USE YOUR STUFF"   Challenge #245 announced today is 'Let It Snow'     I had a stamped image that had just those words.   I found this beautiful textured paper in my winter stash of papers,  I just cut from the corner of the page to include the snowflakes and that became my background.  I matted the sentiment in silver card stock and made a snowflake with my cricut.   So it all went together well.     I'll set the card aside and if we get a big snow here in Missouri this winter I'll send the card to my Dad.

I am also entering my card at  "CRAFT YOUR PASSIONS CHALLENGES"    Their challenge is
always anything goes.   So I'm using this card for today challenge #342.

Maybe I should get up at 5 am more often because I seem to be getting a lot already accomplished today.

Check out the challenge  here at   "USE YOUR STUFF"

Check out the challenge here at  "CRAFT YOUR PASSIONS CHALLENGES"

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all the different snowflakes. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layers in your card and it's perfect for our challenge. Thank you for playing along at Use Your Stuff this week! Hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at UYS, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete