Friday, January 13, 2017

Love You card


I have been thinking about making a card to have ready for my daughter in a couple of weeks when she has her baby.    We will all be there and gushing over the baby but I wanted to have something special for her too.   I'm going to look for a little gift but I wanted to have a card ready too.

When I saw the challenge today at  "CAS-UAL FRIDAYS"  I knew that would work for my card.
The prompt is.

CFC165 - Everything Turns to Gold   Click on this link to get the details.

I got out my  DCWV - The Linen Closet stack because  I knew it had some awesome gold papers in it.    I found this one for the background.   The stack also includes some pages of quotes and such and I found this 'love you' one and I thought that was perfect.    Then I just added some gold and clear bling to the card and easy peasy it was finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment