Monday, January 2, 2017

Mini Golf Fun


First I want to thank Leslie for asking me to join the 2017 Design Team at "The Memory Nest"
I'm so honored to be here.

Even though it is the 2nd of January and color here in Missouri.   I decided to warm it up a bit by scrapping some pictures of two of my grandsons playing mini golf late last summer.
I used a semi large chevron type paper for my background.    Then I just added my two pictures.
I printed them 3.25 x 5.25 and then cut leaving a very very thin white edge.  Then a green card
stock mat, to go with the green of the mini golf hole, then a darker brown mat to offset the
beige background paper.   I added brown alphas for my title and a couple of little golf stickers for embellishments.    Finally for just a bit more color I inked the edges of my background paper with
green ink.

Please join us by using this great sketch to start off 2017 at  "THE MEMORY NEST"


2 comments:

  1. Super cute layout Barbara and love your interpretation of the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete