Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Happy St. Patricks Day


Just 10 days away so I've been work last couple of days on my St. Patricks Day.     This card is for two different challenges.   First is the  the "CURTAIN CALL INSPIRATION CHALLENGE"   

Click on the name above and here is the inspiration.




Next I am going to enter it at  "THE PAPER GIRL CHALLENGES"
Challenge #123 is The Luck of the Irish.    So with my background paper and the big shamrock I think this card is perfect for this challenge.      Click on the challenge name above to go to the link for this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly Irish for St. Patrick's Day :) Thank you so much for playing along with us Paper Girls and our Luck of the Irish challenge!

    ReplyDelete