Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Oh so cute Elle.



I'm using the prompt at  "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"  for this layout.    The challenge is...

Today's challenge is
Patterned Paper Half; Today we want you to use patterned paper on half your layout, the rest is up to you!

I started with a base of pink card stock and then the bottom 6" is this patterned paper I chose to use with a picture of my granddaughter.    I matted the picture in hot pink and gold and then did a little journaling above the pp and added a variety of baby themed stickers I had.    

Here is the link for the challenge.    "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"

2 comments:

  1. This is soon pretty! Love your colour choices and design which show cases your photo beautifully. Love it! Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! Perfect colors for he little princess. Great take on our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges

    ReplyDelete