Thursday, March 2, 2017

Then and Now


I think about 4 years back or so I made a layout of the picture on the right.   So when my daughter-in-law posted these two pictures together in Facebook, earlier this month.  I knew right then I would be making a "now and then"  layout.    Boy these two have really grown, even Scotty the dog has grown, no more baby spots on his belly.  LOL

I'm glad to be back on the Design Team at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"   This is my first reveal using the week one sketch for March.     Come back every day to see what the other Team #1 members have done with this sketch and then ever week for a new sketch to work with.

Really looking forward to seeing a lot of you join in on the fun.    We are working to get some great prizes together for our challenges.

Here is the link and the sketch.     "SKETCHES IN THYME" 


No comments:

Post a Comment