Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Before Sunrise


We are loving living at the lake, it is just so beautiful and tranquil.   From beautiful sunsets to waking up early and seeing a full moon set.    That is what I caught in these pictures.   I woke up real early and looked out the window and could see the full moon from the night before starting to go down.
I got up and went outside to get some pictures.      Waking up at 4:30 a.m. is well worth it when you see something like this.

I used  Sept 1st sketch #136 at  "SKETCH N SCRAP"  plus I pulled out some super old papers to make my layout.   I used My Minds Eye - Tres Jolie.    This is a 10 year old collection back from 2007.   Yes I never through anything away, I keep it and finally use it.

Here is the sketch and link to  "SKETCH N SCRAP"


8 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing pictures! Lovely job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Great pps but really like the strip in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your circles banner!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is so pretty! I love the pictures! It looks so peaceful there! Thanks for sharing your page with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos and great take on the sketch!! Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Sketch N Scrap.
    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Sketch N Scrap, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Barbara! I can tell you are loving living at the lake! You did a great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are amazing! This a great layout and I am glad you shared your work with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pictures to go with such a pretty layout. Love the softness of the paper too. Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete