Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Walter Cronkite Impersonation



I'm scrapping old pictures today.   This one is about a year old.   I might have already made a layout using one similiar to it, but this picture was in a stack on my desk so I'm assuming it was there for me to scrap.     This was such a fun day out with my brother and Dad,  we went about 50 minutes north of Kansas City and did some sightseeing in St. Joseph.  We had no idea there was a Walter Cronkite Museum at the college there, but so glad we saw the sign because it was fantastic and we all loved it.
They had this desk set up just like he sat out to do the nightly news and even the option of taking a picture with their camera set up and printing your picture there for free.   We all did it.

I'm entering this layout in a double challenge using the same sketch.
The September 15th reveal at "STUCK ?! SKETCHES"  and the double challenge using the same sketch at  "MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK"     These are the links and here is the sketch.
Plus there is an awesome blog hop going on with lots of inspiration for the sketch.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome page Barb, love your patterns too! So glad to see you back in our link ups! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete