Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Where Next ?



In between making Christmas cards this week I am also working on layouts from our trip a couple of weekends ago to Silver Dollar City Old Time Christmas Festival.

These pictures were taken during a couple of early in the day breaks while we decided where to walk to and see next.

This is my take for the entry for Nov. 1st schedule at  "THE RUBBER BUGGY"    I think I'm going
to be using this sketch again.    It was a perfect sketch to use with paper with a lot of design around the edges.     Really got to show that off too.

Here is the link to   "THE RUBBER BUGGY"  and the sketch.




3 comments:

  1. OMG love the colour combo.. the photos jump off the page.. great take on The Rubber Buggy sketch...thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Barbara and such a cute take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos of your husband and you. Sounds like you had a good time at Silver City, Missouri. I was born in Sedalia, MO and the Ozarks and heard a lot about Branson from my relatives. I love the beautiful flowers on your scrapbook page and "Where Next" gold glitter sentiment. Thank you for sharing your beautiful scrap book page with us at The Rubber Buggy and can't wait to see your next beautiful scrapbook page or card with us soon. Hugs, Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy

    ReplyDelete