Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Be Festive


I said so much fun making this layout to combine it with the Scrappy Friends double challenge.
First I used the sketch at "THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOG"  then I also was inspired by the cartoon prompt at "GRAND DIVA'S SCRAPPY PLACE BLOG".
What a fun cartoon and I pulled from it using my pictures and embellishments, Santa Clause, reindeer and trees and just the overall Christmas theme.

I always make layouts each year showing my decorations and since this is our first Christmas at our new home at  the Lake of the Ozarks it was fun decorating a new place.   This sketch let me use a grouping of pictures to show some of my decorations I have out.

Here are the links and sketch and cartoon.............

"THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS"


"GRAND DIVA'S SCRAPPY PLACE"


I am also going to enter this layout at    "STINKIN' INKERS"   for their challenge that started December 5th  and runs for the month.     You can also enter up to 3 projects for this challenge.
 The challenge is Celebrating the Holidays, and that is what I am doing here in this layout enjoying some of my favorite decorations out this year.

Celebrating the holidays

includes Christmas, Hannukah (Channukah) and Kwaanza, 
Chinese New Year, etc.

Create a project that symbolizes the holiday you celebrate at this time of the year. 

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page and take on the challenges! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete