Friday, March 16, 2018

Arriving in London


I've spent several days this week scrapping pictures from our family vacation to London and Amsterdam back in 2006.   This layout I put together with the Scrapbook Bingo challenge at
"CHALLENGE YOURSELF" for March.

These are pictures I took on our trip from airport to the hotel, tram, train and walking.  I have two pictures of me, which is always part of the challenge,  top left and my back in bottom right.
Then I went with the middle row across the Scrap Bingo card.   I have  six buttons as my embellishments and then washi tap,  two strips of this awesome travel style washi tape I had in my stash.

Here is the link to  "CHALLENGE YOURSELF"   and the Scrap Bingo card.


7 comments:

  1. WOW! I absolutely love your wonderful scrapbook page! I especially like the amazing photos of your vacation and the way you scrapped them! Your take on our challenge is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous travel themed layout! I love your design and details. Thank you for joining us at Challenge Yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is and AWESOME Travel layout! Lovin' that cool washi tape too! Great take on the BINGO Challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great time in Amsterdam, I love it every day!! Love the layout, travel layouts are always so much fun to make...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on our Scrapbook Bingo Challenge! Love the colors you used and stash! Great design too! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful layout. Thanks for linking your page up to our challenge this month! We are very happy that you did!
    Kisses.
    María Cecilia.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Such a cool page! Love your design!!! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete