Sunday, March 18, 2018

Let's Eat Christmas Dinner


I seem to take a lot of food pictures and make layouts including food.   So this weeks challenge at
"LASTING MEMORIES"  was perfect for me.    When I started thinking about ideas of what to do for my layout I remembered that I hadn't made my Christmas dinner layout yet.   I had a lot of pictures to choose from so I decided to print them all in a small size and use them all on my layout.
I'm happy with how it turned out.

The challenge this week at  "LASTING MEMORIES" is .........
National Frozen Food Month & National Nutrition Month - Create a foodie layout. Can have food in the photos, in the paper, or in the embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Love this yummy layout! Great take on the challenge! Thank you for all the layouts for this month at Lasting memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on showcasing so many awesome photos! Another fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete